We're very sorry
The page you're looking for was not found.
Tennis Betting at William Hill
At William Hill, you’ll get all the latest odds on the biggest and best tennis tournaments from around the world, featuring the world’s top players.
From Wimbledon to the US Open, and everything in between, you’ll find everything all in one place at William Hill.
Bet on Grand Slams
The four grand slams are the highlights of the season, with the world’s top players competing to get their hands on one of the trophies. They are:
Australian Open – the first grand slam of the year, played on hard courts. The Australian Open is held at Melbourne Park in January.
French Open – played at Roland Garros, the French Open is the only grand slam played on clay. It’s held towards the end of May.
Wimbledon – first held in 1877, Wimbledon is the oldest grand slam. Played on grass, the tournament normally takes place at the end of June.
US Open – the last grand slam of the year takes place in New York. The US Open is a hard-court tournament, with the final played at the Arthur Ashe Stadium.
Bet on other Tennis tournaments.
Besides the four grand slams, there are regular tournaments on the ATP and WTA Tours throughout the year. Some highlights include Indian Wells, the Madrid Open and the Monte Carlo Masters. There are also end-of-season tournaments on both tours.
Tennis betting markets at William Hill
We have a wide range of markets to choose from when betting on tennis. So, if you’re looking for something other than the match or tournament winner, we’ve got you covered.
Here are just a few of our tennis markets:
• Set betting
• Total match games
• First set scorecast –the player to win that set and the score, i.e. 6-1 6-2 etc.
• Total match games
• Total games odd/even
Live betting on tennis.
Looking to bet on a match in-play?
There are loads of in-play markets to choose from, like the next game winner, next set winner and next game correct score. With William Hill you can bet on the action as it unfolds.
• Love – the tennis term for ‘zero’
• Deuce – when the game is tied at 40-40
• Set – a set consists of games, and the first player to win six with a two-game advantage wins the set
• Tie-break - in most tournaments a tie-break is used at 6-6 to decide the outcome of a set
• Career Grand Slam – when a player wins all four grand slams across their career
• Ace – winning a point from a serve without the ball being touched by the opponent
• Break – when a player wins a game against the serve
• Break point – when a player has the chance to break their opponent’s serve
• Match point – the point to win the match
Here are some tennis betting tips:
What surface are they playing on? Some players will perform better on certain surfaces, so it is worth taking note of this. Rafael Nadal isn’t known as the ‘King of Clay’ for no reason!
Player form.Is the player you’re betting on having a good run?It could be an idea to check how they have been playing in recent weeks.
Head-to-head. It can be useful to see how players have fared against their opponent throughout their careers. Some players will have a good head-to-head record against certain opponents, and this could be down to a few factors, such as style of play.
Tournament history. Check how well a player has done previously in the tournament you’re betting on.
Tennis offers & promotions
There are loads of offers to take advantage of when betting on tennis with William Hill.
• In-Play Insurance – get 10% of your in-play losses back as a free bet
• Top Price Guaranteed – unbeatable prices on selected Enhanced Odds
• Enhanced Odds – boosted prices on certain markets every day
• Flash Odds – boosted prices for a short period of time
• #YourOdds – can’t find the market you want? Just tweet us with #YourOdds, and we’ll price up your bet