We're very sorry
The page you're looking for was not found.
Cricket Betting at William Hill
Here at William Hill, you’ll find pre-game and in-play cricket odds on loads of competitions.
From Test matches to ODIs, T20s and domestic cricket, we’ve got everything covered.
Bet on Test match cricket
Test match cricket is the ultimate challenge. Five days of intense action between some of the biggest rivals.
Of all the rivalries in Test cricket, there is none bigger than England v Australia. They face each other every two years for The Ashes, and we’ll have all the odds you’ll need.
And don’t forget India v Pakistan and Australia v New Zealand.
Bet on ODI & T20 cricket
Alongside Test matches, there are One Day Internationals and Twenty20 series. They can form part of a tour or be a tour on their own.
Both ODI and T20 cricket have World Cups every four years, with nations battling it out to qualify and be seeded for the competitions.
England are the current 50-over world champions, while the West Indies have won two of the last three T20 World Cups.
Bet on the County Championship
As well as international cricket, there are domestic competitions to bet on.
In England, we’ve got cricket odds for the County Championship – a four-day competition – the One-Day Cup and the T20 Blast.
The Sheffield Shield is a big domestic competition in Australia, while fans of South African cricket can bet on the SuperSport Series.
Bet on domestic T20 cricket
The action-packed world of T20 cricket has some huge domestic competitions that attract the world’s best players.
Every year the Indian Premier League outshines the rest. The action is relentless and features some of the world’s best players.
Australia’s Big Bash and the Caribbean Premier League also attract the big names, while England’s T20 Blast is growing.
Bet on women’s cricket
It’s not only men’s cricket that you can bet on with William Hill. The women’s game is full of excitement too. We’ve got all the same markets on Test matches, ODI’s, T20 and domestic cricket.
Cricket betting markets at William Hill
Betting on cricket at William Hill is more than just the odds on teams to win their matches.
Here are just a few:
• Match winner
• To win the toss
• Runscorer odds – a team’s top scorer, or the leading scorer in the match/series.
• Bowler betting – a team’s top wicket taker, or the most dismissals in the match/series.
• First/second innings total
• Most fours/sixes
• Enforcing the follow-on
Live betting on cricket
Fancy betting on a match as the action unfolds?
From the timing of the first wicket, to how the next wicket will fall, and how many runs will be scored off the next ball. We’ve got a wide range of in-play markets.
• LBW – a method of dismissal where a batsman is hit on his pads in front of the wicket
• Duckworth-Lewis-Stern (DLS) method – if rain affects a match, DLS resets a target or decides the match outcome depending on comparison scores.
• DRS – the review system in cricket, where video technology can assist the umpires.
• Century – when a batsman scores 100 runs.
• Dot – when no runs are scored off a ball
• Over – a set of six balls
Here are some cricket betting tips:
• Location is key. The conditions vary from country to country. Some will favour pace, some spin and some the batsmen.
• What’s the weather like? Overcast conditions can favour bowlers, while warm, clear days can be a batsman’s dream.
• Look out for specialists.Some players focus solely on one format of cricket, and they thrive because of it.
• Injuries. Who’s fit? Who’s not? The absence of key players can have a huge impact on the outcome of a match.
• Check the stats. Find out a player’s average with the bat or ball, their form and where they sit in the ICC rankings.
Cricket offers & promotions
Every day we give you Enhanced Odds. That includes Flash Odds ahead of the big games, plus #YourOdds and much more.
• In-Play Insurance – get 10% of your in-play losses back as a free bet
• Top Price Guaranteed – unbeatable prices on selected Enhanced Odds
• Enhanced Odds – boosted prices on certain markets every day.
• Flash Odds – boosted prices for a short period of time
• #YourOdds – can’t find the market you want? Just tweet us with #YourOdds, and we’ll price up your bet